Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dare To Dream

Now that Halloween is through and the spooky goblins are put away for another year, I'm feeling kind of speculative. Do you dream about wanting to accomplish something? Do you believe your dreams can come true?

For years, I dreamed of having a book published. I never really thought it might happen, but I hoped and dreamed and one day I decided to write a story.  A friend of mine encouraged me to go for it. I'm glad I did.

Am I rambling? Probably a little, but I wanted to encourage you to dream, to believe, then to work toward accomplishing that dream.

I found a thought I want to share -

The future belongs to those who BELIEVE
in the beauty of their DREAMS.

I don't know who said it, but I love it. We determine the future. Each and every one of us will add something to the world that will be part of the future.  Let's believe. Let's dream. Let's make our dreams come true.

K. R. Bailey
http://www.KRBailey.com

No comments: